- Support in resolving disagreements, including formal mediation and tribunals
- Confidential information and advice helpline on all SEN matters
- One-to-one work by caseworkers with parents/carers and/or young person
- Signposting to relevant services locally and nationally
- Support in meetings at schools or colleges, Team Around the Child / Family meetings, and Multi-Agency meetings
- Support on the Education, Health and Care Process including requesting statutory assessment. Help with the child/young person’s school placement
- Advice and support on school exclusions
- Training and workshops on a wide range of topics
- Help with your paperwork
- Liaising with educational settings such as early years’ settings, schools, colleges, professionals etc.
Our service is free and operates Monday-Friday – 9am – 5pm including school holidays. We will respond to your initial enquiry within 3 working days.